Saturday, June 9, 2012

authentic baseball jersey Look at his indifference

High often when a squad of six months, the results of chemistry teacher should know a little, for we are all acquaintances, work just convenient.
The money a teacher, I will not let you down. The vice squad? .
Blame me for granted, but just promised, I am not good directly revoked, the first mixed to say when I desperately want the class leader, and just want to give more freedom now, my goal is already reached, the other I am not.
Of study hall class when the classroom is generally no movement,basketball shoes for less, everyone is up to students and their own near whisper some schools, only to learn a word or two.
Li Tongtong is writing a math homework, her head down, leisurely read, dedication, it seems that the surrounding environment, not to her influence. I sat on one side, looking at the language textbook, a new language book exudes a hint of the scent of ink, reading feeling really good, sitting in a classroom can see into the book, unlike after graduation, work, the book is a word can not look at.
Both before and after a time acquaintances, everyone is reading homework, in addition to Li Tongtong behind Zhang Hu, he seemed to daze, I feel we are a bit role led to a few people learn to.
Learning to learn, in addition to learning is very boring.
Can be considered a Big World, ears and I squint eyes suddenly saw the scene I am very reluctant to see the scene, suddenly stood up,authentic baseball jersey, I shouted: Classroom quiet all of a sudden I interrupted, many students have to my opinion.
Zhang Hu suddenly withdrew his hand, he changed his face changed, and lips quiver a few times, and finally seems to calm down, Joke, this thing I do not care who else controls? Look at his indifference, I have a few days down the accumulation of grievances finally broke the past few days, I have always felt that he tables.
Just now, I was saw him surreptitiously to reach out and want to mold the hair of my table, and all of a sudden breach of my bottom line, you are a person in his mind how to think as you please, I can not know, but also not want to know, but his hands.
Perhaps in the eyes of many people, the students age female students with long hair, always make people miss things, juvenile, always have a vague idea of ​​the opposite sex, this is nothing wrong, just the kind of thing, can not hit me head.

No comments:

Post a Comment