Thursday, August 9, 2012

make my own nfl jersey Not

Said: Not! Two, you are also to be leaders, military orders than following the soldiers should be greater compliance, including me, if there is what breach of discipline, then you, like none of my closed! 上梁不正下梁歪 the us leadership also how the following fighters to comply with discipline? troops on there what combat effectiveness?! hope you will think it over! Report! Three regiment Liu law to report to you five! the shoulder.
Where there Directorate command wisely it! Zhang Li, two head of bravely fighting the enemy, or to rely on my group can not stand more than a thousand guns team! Three head of each other and looked at said First I have now is paternity the Junshuai of the king of men,oakley customer service, I waved to let them shut up.
Ah?! Not! Directorate! How the left battalion? How? Is before the army left camp so bad awkward? How these three guys a staggering look like?
how feel the thorn troops stood by the king that guy seems to me?!) their brigade commander Wang Mazi war broke out like Lengtou Qing biting you are not promoted until you get you down! that Wang Mazi all day looking forward to war! a no battle to fight he was uncomfortable he and his men fight a virtue! directorate? paternity king really left the camp and our act together?! Li Cheng said that up forever. I Shibing Yu stunned the whole, are we wrong?
The Tsoying the name of the brigade commander in the end what? I can not Wang Mazi,make my own nfl jersey, Wang Mazi's call him! Appears to be a war break out to life people called king crazy talent I like
Zuoying brigade commander ~ ~!
Really speak of the devil to
Came from off-balance and open the drapery

No comments:

Post a Comment